SaaS Ideas weekly series
If you are interested in SaaS and would like to create your own SaaS web app but don't know how to come up to a SaaS idea,
subscribe to this series and get a fresh SaaS idea once a week. Even if ideas may not fit your vision, it may inspire you and
eventually help to find another SaaS idea.
Every email contains the following information about some SaaS webapp idea:
- A problem that SaaS app can solve
- Existing solutions
- SaaS idea description
- Potential users
- Actions that users can do online (or actions that SaaS can automate)
- Existing competitors or similar services and how to differentiate from them
- List of possible features
- Some technical stuff (libraries/frameworks/technologies that can be used)
- Components involved in development (such as maps, full-text search, AI, ML etc.)
- Possible ways to monetize
- Possible challenges and obstacles
We reserve the right to omit some of the points listed above as well as add something not listed.
Which subjects area is it about?
SaaS web apps can be created for almost any subject area. But some of them are more promising than others. Let's
list several areas that you definitely should look at:
- Data obtaining, extracting, processing, storing
- media (images, video, sounds) processing
- health / fitness / sport
- automation tools
- predictive analysis
- online services
- and many, many others...
In our series we will try to touch all these and many other subject areas.
What about a weekly tips?
Every email also contains a Tip of the Week - some tip or lifehack related to development and
marketing SaaS webapps.
To subscribe to the series please fill up the form below:
Now you are subscribed to our "SaaS Ideas Weekly" series. See you on next Friday! (If you want to unsubscribe you can
easily do it by clicking on the Unsubscribe inside the emails).